Thursday, August 31, 2006

One day to go...and two songs

Only one more day to go until my beta! I'm a bit anxious, but I don't really have time to worry. I've had a few people ask what my "symptoms" are, so here's a list...and why I am putting no stock in them:

1) Peeing a lot, and it's orangish - It's possible I'm drinking more, since when it isn't orangy it's clear. I'm awake for longer, so it just goes that I would be drinking more.

2) I'm exhausted - but I'm only getting an average of 6 hours of sleep a night. I just started school and I haven't adjusted to a sleep pattern yet...at least not one that lets me get more than 6 hours. I've been taking naps every afternoon before work!

3) My nipples HURT! - my bb's usually hurt, because of the cysts, but now it's my nipples. They are threatening to leave me. I may be drinking more caffeine than usual, which could cause this - or they could just be being difficult. This isn't the first cycle this has happened.

4) My bb's are growing...again - at random! I noticed last night, so Aaron measured them and sure enough - they're growing again. But they do this - I all of a sudden go up two sizes for no reason.

5) I gag when I brush my teeth - but it could be because I'm still congested. I gag when I sneeze too, because it disturbs the mucus lining my throat!

So as you can see...pretty inconclusive. I'll find out tomorrow. And I have to admit that I'm worried about telling my mom - as you've seen in prior posts, she can be a bit of a killjoy. I want her to be excited and I'm afraid she'll say "Oh Jennifer...you're getting yourself in over your head. You just started school and you already told me you're having a hard time - it's going to be even harder now that you're pg. If you think you're tired now, just wait and see." I already told Aaron I expect him to defend us, and I'm hoping dad will back him up.

As for the songs I mentioned in the title: I've had two songs running through my head in the past week. I've afraid of what they mean - I haven't heard them in 16 and 12 years respectively and they all of a sudden popped into my head. That usually means God is trying to tell me something - and I don't really want to hear it right now.

"Dance, Dance, wherever you may be
I am the Lord of the Dance, said he
I will lead you all, wherever you may be
I will lead you all to the Dance, said he"


They that wait upon the Lord
shall renew their strength
They shall rise up, with wings as eagles
They shall walk and not be weary
They shall run and not faint
Teach me, Lord, teach me Lord to wait.

No comments: