Friday, August 04, 2006

And the RE says.....

We start this cycle! WAHOO! I am supposed to call on CD1 (which will be sometime between Sunday and Wednesday). The nurses will send me a script for Clomid, which I will take CDs 3-7. On CD12 I go in for an ultrasound and if I have at least 2 mature follies then they will trigger me and I do IUI the next day. If I don't have at least 2 follies they will wait - as far as I know from the girls on ITSG. Aaron is also going to call on my CD1 and get his SA scheduled so they know what to expect - no last minute surprises!

YAY! I could be KU'd by the end of the month...after a 2 1/2 year journey. I can't wait!

In other news, went to the dentist yesterday. I am, as usual, a complete mystery. I had a root canal done about 5 years ago on the tooth that's hurting. Because of the root canal I shouldn't be able to feel any pain in that tooth - but I do and it hurts like hell! Apparently the filling is breaking. I go in next Thursday (unless they have an opening earlier) to get a temporary crown put on. Two weeks later I go in for the permanent.

Wait a minute - two weeks from next thursday...and that runs RIGHT INTO MY IUI! ACK!! I just love the way my life runs - I want a kid, I finally have the guts to do it and now my teeth need work. I'm going to talk to the RE on CD1, see what she says about doing dental work at 3dpiui. AND I'm going to be in school - this is seriously not going to be fun. Nomi says the first two weeks aren't that important but I do NOT want to miss a day...for any reason other than labor and not even that if I can avoid it!

At any rate, that's my update. Whadddya know...I managed two in two days!

No comments: