Wednesday, April 12, 2006

On to C32....

I really ought to quit counting. This is just getting utterly ridiculous! I knew it would take a while - but 32 cycles and 26 months is a little more than I ever thought in my wildest melodramatic moments.

AF (Aunt Flo) showed up Friday. To add insult to injury, she was 2 days earlier than I expected. I think I'm going to do opk's this month - I haven't done them in about 6 months or so, but perhaps I should just so I can double check on me. Make sure I'm still ovulating when I think I am. I have been thinking about temping again the past few months - but that means finding a time to get up every single day, and I've rather enjoyed being able to sleep!

Going to try bding EOD this month. Since I have the lowest sex drive of anyone I've ever heard of I'm not sure how I'm going to manage this...but I gotta try. We'll see if that in combination with EOD works. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: