Friday, April 07, 2006

From Jenny Renny

It took several tries, but I finally got a response from her.

Question:
I am 28 years old and have been married 2 1/2 years. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for a while now with no luck. I am seriously getting discouraged. I was wondering if you could tell me when we might get pregnant - and if we are going to get pregnant, what gender we will have?
Answer:I do see a boy born in the Spring but I also see some meetings with a doctor before this happens. Im not getting the feeling that it is invasive treatment to get pregnant but maybe it's time to see a Naturapathic doctor in your area.

If you decide to try her out, just be patient. It took about a week before I got a response to my second request - and I never did get a response from the first time. I think it just got lost. :)

Jenny's Site

No comments: