Monday, December 04, 2006

Nothing new...

There really isn't much to update. I'm healing very well from the surgery. I'm still a little sore, and have trouble lifting very many thing, but I'm working on it.

Finals are next week, and I have a ton of stuff to do in the meantime. I have an assignment due on Wednesday and my final essays are due Friday, along with my final journal. I'm more than a little nervous about that. I'm also nervous about my final grades, although I'm sure I did well. I think I'll end up with an A in English, a B in Sociology and Criminal Justice and a C in Music.

I've changed my major to socialwork. Almost anything I want to do in the CJ system can be done with a Socialwork degree, as well as anything in an office. I've also made a lot of progress toward that degree between this semester and next, which makes me happy.

This blog is probably going to slow down a lot since I don't have a lot going on. There's nothing on the TTC front at all for the foreseeable future. School is all consuming, but beyond papers and reading there isn't much to report on that front either. I thank all of you for continuing to check up on me, and I'll update as often as there's something to report.

No comments: