Friday, March 31, 2006

The reason for this blog

I am 28 years old and have been married for 2 1/2 years. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 2 of those years. It is not going well.

I am a member of several TTC (trying to conceive) board on WebMD. One of the girls, who is also a member of Fertility Friend, stumbled across a psychic who does pregnancy/conception predictions.

For kicks and giggles, I sent her an Email requesting a prediction. What she told me matches what the docs have said. In the past month several of her predictions have come true for our girls. My husband also sent her an email, from a bogus Email so she couldn't match us up, and her response to him matched mine. I've decided she knows what she's talking about, at least to some degree.

So...on a whim, I've decided to see what other psychics have to say. I want to see if they match her. :) This blog is a record of the predictions I have received and who they are from. I want to be able to remember them, and this is the most surefire way I have. I hope you enjoy reading!

No comments: