Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The results?

Negatory. Nothing besides the control line appeared. I was using First Response Quick Response, though, and I couldn't find any information on what HcG levels it tests. I went to POAS.com and they didn't have anything on it yet. Now I'm wondering "what if I used one of those stupid tests that doesn't measure until 25 or 50mil?" Ah the things that hope can do to us!

So...I guess I wait. Since I tested then AF should arrive in the next few hours. She usually does. She waits until I get my hopes up enough to test, gives me a few hours to fume and worry and wonder and then arrives to dash them against the rocks.

Please continue to send positive thoughts over to Baby Blues. She got a faint, faint positive and is waiting 3 days before she tests again. I don't know how she does it - I'd already decided that if my test was positive I was running to the doc to ask for a quantitative beta!

3 comments:

Dr. Grumbles said...

I am sorry.

I hate those control lines that don't bring friends with them.

Jess said...

Sorry about the negative.

My absolute fav was when I'd pee on the damn thing and then it was negative, and when I WIPED there was AF. Bastards, the whole lot of them.

Bastards.

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry, Tig. I'm still holding out hope for you, though!