Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A little creeped out!

One of Aaron's coworkers was due to have her baby on the 21st of this month. On the 8th I dreamt that she was going to go home on a Thursday, have an 8 pound 8 oz little girl over the weekend and Aaron would find out about it on a Monday. (She was refusing to find out the gender, which irked me to no end).

On the 18th, there was an Email saying that Amy wasn't going to be coming in to work. She was having contractions. Not enough to put her in L & D, but enough that she wasn't coming in to work as her doc thought she'd have the baby that night. Friday she didn't come in and her contractions were 10 minutes apart. She had the baby on Saturday and Aaron found out on Monday. According to the Email that he forwarded to me, Amy had an 8 pound 8 oz little girl!

Now if that's not a little weird... I dreamt of a birth correctly, and for someone I don't really know all that well! I'm going to have to start remembering my baby dreams - maybe I'll have more for my other pg friends!

No comments: