Monday, September 04, 2006

We're on a roll baby!

Today is C38, CD1. If this cycle goes the way they normally do, AF should arrive again just after our anniversary. That puts CD3 of C39 on October 1st. Everyone cross your fingers that October is our month.

I think my mom figured out what we did. I didn't tell her, but I think she knows. But that's ok...she also knows that my period started, so she also knows it didn't work. And I don't have to deal with her being upset, because I don't know for sure that she knows. :) It all works out in the end.

I think I have cysts left - AF is in the house but my ovaries hurt. This is not a good sign, but it IS one of the reasons we decided to go EOM on the IUI. I don't want cysts to put me out of commission, and if I do have them I want them to have time to go away so I don't have to miss the next month.

No comments: